Saturday, February 6, 2010

Feb 6: Bon Bon Magnets - COMPLETED

Pattern #37: Bon Bon Magnets
It is the last week of random patterns! It was much harder than I thought to come up with ideas. Following a theme is so much easier. Which is why next week is LOVE / Valentine's day. This pattern can kinda fit into both categories. I mean, you almost always think chocolate when you think about Valentine's Day, right? This is a Lion Brand pattern that looks pretty simple and fun!

-----------------
 
Updated July 1, 2013: I may not have made them into magnets, but these bon bons are still pretty cute! I hot glued the yarn on the top to make the "chocolate swirls," but I wish I had done puff paint. There are some like that on Ravelry. Super cute!
 
 
 
White is pretty hard to photograph well. Sad.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)