Friday, February 12, 2010

Feb 12: Love Bunnies - COMPLETED

Pattern #43: Love Bunnies

How cute are these 2 little bunnies? Erika over at Cast on Erika  (her blog is now private, but the pattern is still on ravelry, yay!) made them. What an adorable pair. I bet any little girl would love these!

----------------------

January 17, 2014:  I made this guy in an evening for my fire fighter wife rescue pack (it's basically like a secret santa in my fire wives group). It was Valentine's themed and I really wanted to crochet something. I thought this was adorable, and I hope my secret sister thinks so too!

I tweaked the pattern a bit so I worked it all in one piece. Well, the ears were two pieces, but the body and head was one. Also, I did not overprocess the picture as it looks below. It looked great on my phone. Technology fail.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)