Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Feb 16: Pond Friends Stacking Toy -- COMPLETED

Pattern #47: Pond Friends Stacking Toy

Are you all babied out yet? I'm not - I could crochet baby gifts all day long! This one was recommended to me by a coworker, she really wants me to make baby toys. I am excited to try this out, but a little nervous - it's a pretty big / time consuming project! It is a great gift for a toddler as well - and it is gender neutral!

--------------------

July 31, 2012:  It is finished! I think there are real pictures on my camera, but this will suffice for now! The rings turned out a bit smaller than I expected (so they sit lower on the center stick thing), but it is still cute. And I am sure my friend's baby will love it!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)