Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Feb 3: Flower Scarf

Pattern #34: Flower Scarf

This pattern was a reader-submitted. As I said before, I will take requests. Please let me know if you find something that you think I would like to showcase. Lisa, my sister in law, found this pattern from Applehead and requested that I post it on my blog. How cute is this pattern? And yet, why do I have a feeling that she wants me to make this for her? haha Now - what color palette should I use for those pesky flowers?

Here is the original picture from Applehead:

2 comments:

  1. Love the color palate in the picture...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was actually just excited to find a way to contribute to your blog, but if you want to make it for me I'm not gonna stop you ;p

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)