Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Feb 24: Frosted Donuts - COMPLETED

Pattern #55: Frosted Donut

Ready for another delicious pattern - sans calories? Well here is a Lion Brand pattern for donuts. They are so cute and yummy looking. Your little girls tea party would not be complete without these tasty treats!
----------------

Updated August 21, 2013:

It's donut time! This little guy was super fast to whip up! It's also the same base pattern as the iced donut. [In all honesty, I only made one base. First I glued on the "icing" and then when I realized it was the same, I just made the frosting and sewed it over. I didn't need two donuts!] Also, I just saw the cutest versions on Ravelry with sprinkles on top. I really should look at Ravelry BEFORE I make / finish a project!





 

1 comment:

  1. So amazing! I sure love all this food stuff! These make awesome toys!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)