Sunday, August 8, 2010

August 8: Sandwich - COMPLETED

Pattern #220: Sandwich

It's another food week over here at Crochet Every Day.  I think I told you all that I finally got that book, Tasty Crochet.  Yeah.  Love it.  Still trying to find fun, free patterns for you all though.  It has been hard to put that book down, in order to make stuff from here.  That's part of the challenge though -- keeping myself motivated to finish!

-------------

Updated June 5, 2014: There is just something wonderful about a sandwich. The crisp bite of the lettuce, the tartness of a pickle, and the softness of two pieces of bread. You cannot really replicate that in crochet, but I gave it my best shot! Well, minus the pickles!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)