Friday, August 13, 2010

August 13: Fortune Cookie - COMPLETED

Pattern # 225:  Fortune Cookie

Hey everyone!  Just so you know, I'm out of the country for the rest of the month.  My husband and I are housesitting / working with the organization Hands of Mercy for the rest of the month.  That being said, my posts may be late.  The internet can be spotty.  But it is nice to get away from so much connectivity!

Today pattern is a Chinese Food dinner must have.  What do you think?  Will you make one of these?

----------------

Updated June 9, 2014: I love chinese takeout and the fortune cookies are the perfect dessert! This project was super quick to crochet and I love how it came out!


1 comment:

  1. This is awesome! I'm a fan of fortune cookies,but don't like the taste, so they're perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)