Tuesday, August 3, 2010

August 3: Rainbow Bright Blanket - COMPLETED

Pattern # 215:  Rainbow Bright Blanket

This blanket looks very colorful and unique.  It is going to challenge me, as that is a lot of specific colors to buy and keep track of! haha

-------------

Updated January 14, 2015: Some projects look really cute on the pattern, but in real life are just blah. This would be one of those projects. I crocheted a third of it and just kept not liking it. So I unraveled it. But I'm considering it done, because I know I will never make this full blanket. You can see what it looked like below, before I unraveled it!



1 comment:

  1. That's a nice blanket. very different. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)