Friday, August 6, 2010

August 6: Granny Square Hat - COMPLETED

Pattern # 218: Granny Square Hat

Suzie is a fellow blogger, who I just recently added to my google reader.  I'm not sure why she was not in there before, but she definitely is now!  I was discussing making a granny square beanie with a friend, and happened to find this pattern.  Wouldn't this be cute on a baby?

----------

Updated April 8, 2013: This hat is totally adorable for kids and adults alike. My mother in law gave me this beautiful red and green and brown yarn. It's incredibly soft and I had no idea what to do with it. I decided to give this hat a whirl, and I LOVE how it came out. Soft and gorgeous, I say!



1 comment:

  1. I think it would be cute on anybody! I loves me some grannies....LOL

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)