Tuesday, August 17, 2010

August 17: God's Tiny Angels & Baby Ripple Dress

Today I was going to talk about how I used to donate items to the Veteran's Hospital in my area.  But I did not really have a website or a specific pattern.  Then a reader, Susie, suggested that I post about God's Tiny Angels.  This group that she crochets for creates clothes and blankets for tiny babies (kinda makes sense with the title, right?)  haha

Pattern # 229:  Baby Ripple Dress

This pattern is super cute and would be perfect to send to the charity.  You can check out their pattern blog for more free patterns - but only if you are crocheting the items for charity.  And it all goes on an honor system here.

Picture from God's Tiny Angels Pattern Blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)