Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Mexico Getaway

Well this post sure got lost in the backlog! Matthew and I were trying to makes ome decisions in September, and our friend's offered us the use of their place in Mexico. It was a great way to get away and just think. We used to go to Mexico pretty often,but always to build. I think this was our first "no agenda fun trip" to Mexico since our honeymoon. We definitely need to get away more often!

L: Coffee & Menu    R: How did we end up with an American breakfast?

L: Napping              R: Shrimp Tacos & a Margarita. Yum!

L: A Hidden Winery / Oasis      R: La Bufadora (the Blowhole)

L: Tidepools at La Buf        R: View from Above

L: Scenery on the Drive      R: View from the Home
 
Okay. I'm ready to go back! Wonder if their little home is available this weekend! ;)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)