Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Foodbuzz Festival 2012

Wow. Hard to believe it has been 4 months since this fun weekend. I did do a bit of a recap on NewlyWife, but I like updating my life on here as well. And this way, I get to enjoy the trip again.


L: Mom & I walked at Lake Chabot   R: Lil Bro is All Grown Up!

L: Trying to be Fashionable   R: Wine Tasting & Lunch @ Concannon

L: Sangria or Photography? Sangria!     R: Lots of Empty Glasses!

L: Fun at Ruby Hill       R: BART into the City!

L: Ferry Building Veggies    R: TCHO Chocolate Factory Tour
 
L: More Ferry Building Adventures  R: Tasting Pavillion (So Tasty!)
 
L: Makeovers at the Mall   R: Dressed up with Em at the Gala Dinner


L: Cheese and Crackers Apps (mmm)  R: Academy of Sciences

L: More Academy of Sciences  R: Broken Visor on the Way Home
 
Looking back at these pictures reminds me of what a fun weekend we had. That is probably one of my most favorite blogger events of the year. Foodbuzz managed to plan some great things in and around the City, and I had a blast seeing new things (Ferry Building) and revisiting places I have not been to in forever (Academy of Sciences). I made new friends, and finally connected with people I have been following in Instagram for awhile. I can't wait for the next one!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)