Friday, January 18, 2013

29 before I'm 29

Recently my friend made a list of 30 before 30. Basically thirty things she wanted to see or do before she turned thirty years old. I thought it was cute. I wanted to copy her. Then I realized that would give me two year and four months. Far too long. So 29 before 29 was born. And yes, some of them do overlap with my 2013 goals. But it's cool. They're my goals and my things to do! These are more of fun things though, and my goals were like life / daily things. So, in no particular order, my 29 before I'm 29:
  1. Sew a Dress.
  2. Make Macaroons AND Meringues.
  3. Run a 5k (ha!).
  4. Finish Reading / Discussing with Shelly Created to be his Help Meet.
  5. Stay at a Bed & Breakfast.
  6. Travel for our 5th Anniversary.
  7. Pay Off One of our Loans.
  8. Get a New Tattoo (I have known what I wanted for like 4 years!)
  9. Sell Some of my Yarn (I have a bunch of stuff I don't need in my craft room)
  10. Knit Something (anything!)
  11. Start my new blog. (Possibly FireWifey?)
  12. Finish Guest Bathroom (it's been a two year remodel)
  13. Go Whale Watching
  14. Go to a Wine Bar with Matt (or Friends)
  15. Chalk Dye my Hair!
  16. Knott's Berry Farm Trip
  17. Eat Lamb
  18. Lord of the Rings Marathon (why not?)
  19. Do One Project with my Instagram Pics
  20. Read the WHOLE Bible
  21. Complete the 21 Day Sugar Detox (I'm actually on day 13 right now!)
  22. Cheese Tasting in Temecula
  23. Save Up for a Food Processor
  24. Visit Alcatraz (I lived in the Bay Area for 18 years and never went)
  25. Downsize Magazine Stacks in Craft Room
  26. Have a Baby (yup, I just put it out there. No. I'm not pregnant)
  27. Make Family Yearbooks (2007-2012)
  28. Make a Mojito
  29. Wine Chair Cushions (I've been meaning to make them for like 2 years)
Think I can do it? What surprised you the most? Anything you want to do or accomplish before your next birthday?

4 comments:

  1. Oh booger, you've got some spam comments there; to the delete button!

    I always admire these lists. Funny though, I feel like if I made one I would feel too guilty if I got nothing done! Good luck...I will admit, 26 looks like the hardest in the way it will change you life, ya know? It may make all the ones ones go out the window. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought they were going into the spam comments folder! All fixed now.

      And yes, 26 will definitely change my life the most! :) And about the guilt, I totally understand. But I'm forgiving if I don't finish. :)

      Delete
  2. LOVE your list!!!! :) :) Hey, and if YOU sew a dress and I sew a dress, we both can check one item off our list! ;) Also, I am all for taste testing macaroons and meringues, getting new tattoos, wine bars, mojitos, and LotR's marathons!

    And just to let you in on a little secret that I didn't make public on my blog, I do have a secret goal #31, which is your 26. ;)

    Anyways, like I said, I LOOOVE your list! And thanks for linking to my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm glad for our shared goals. I figured mine had been a secret for 3 and what the heck why not share! It's all public now!!

      We definitely have to get together to check some things off! And I'll have to have my LOTR marathon with you because my man doesn't watch it. What?!?! I know!

      Delete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)