Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Planet June Crochet Along

Do you guys remember June ?  She is the designer of the pumpkin pattern that we used in the Crochet Along. Well, yesterday she released new Christmas ornament patterns.  The ornaments sure are beautiful. 
The baubles (right) are the newest ornaments that you can purchase from Planet June
I wanted to let you know that June is hosting a sweet Crochet Along on her blog, with some awesome prizes.  I am going to enter.  I plan to make the Christmas Pudding ornament, as that has been on my to do list for a very long time (and will show up on CED later this month).  If that goes well, I hope to buy a pattern, maybe the pocket ami or the Christmas tree.  They both look amazing! 


Anywho, I just wanted to let you all know about the Crochet Along.  Do you think you will enter?  You have over a month to do so!

Images from June's website. 

3 comments:

  1. I am going to.. I love the tree and I want to make that and then we will see.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wish I had time for this :0{

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to tackle that Christmas Pudding pattern for over a year...

    This is just the kick in the pants I need (hopefully)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)