Sunday, November 21, 2010

November 21: Bountiful Napkin Rings

Pattern # 325:  Bountiful Napkin Rings

Thanksgiving is this week.  Yay!  I'm excited to eat lots of good food and enjoy time with my family.  This year, we are trying something new -- a buffet.  It will be way less stress than cooking a meal, and the menu looks fantastic.  But I have to admit that I will miss cooking / spending time in the kitchen!!  Next year, I can set the table with these napkin rings!

Picture from Lion Brand:

4 comments:

  1. SO festive! ...wish I had time to make them this week. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These would be a neat present to take to a the hostess at a Thanksgiving meal. She will remember you for years to come.

    :0} paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mindy - I wish I had time too! And Paula, they would make great hostess gifts!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)