Sunday, November 28, 2010

November 28: Christmas Pudding - COMPLETE

Pattern # 332:  Christmas Pudding

I can't believe I am so close to the end!  Only 2 more days and it is December -- the last month of my challenge!  Crazy!  Anywho, this is the pattern from Planet June that I plan on completing for her crochet along, remember?

------
Updated 1/31/2011
I finished the project a couple of days ago and am just now getting around to posting pictures.  I am very happy with how this turned out -- it is super cute!




1 comment:

  1. next year this willbe one of my Christmas Catnip Toys. This year, I am on a sock monkey binge . . . but I like this one so much and it will be TONS easier that the sock monkeys.

    paula

    PS
    What are you gou\ing to do once you have met your goal?

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)