Thursday, November 18, 2010

November 18: Baby Checks Blanket - COMPLETED

Pattern # 322:  Baby Checks Blanket

Remember my great baby blanket search awhile back?  Well, I found this adorable blanket during that search.  And I am about 99% sure I know who the recipient is!  And it is for a boy with a beachy themed room -- so I envision greens & blues!

--------------

Updated 9/25/2011:  Finished!  I love finishing blankets.  It feels like such an accomplishment!  I am not sure who this blanket was for, originally, but it definitely did not stay with beachy greens and blues.  This is for my co-workers baby, and her pink and green and brown room!



 

2 comments:

  1. Just love making baby blankets . . quick reward for your time . ..and the parents think you are the Queen off cool for making something.

    I h ave a card that I make for each handmade gift I give. It has a picture of hands holding a heart and the phrase "From my hands, through my heart to you." That just about says it all, don't ya think?

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so right! It is a quick reward (well kinda) -- and people think you spent forever (which I usually do!). That is a sweet card though!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)