Friday, November 26, 2010

November 26: Thanksgiving Gourds -- COMPLETED

Pattern # 330:  Thanksgiving Gourds

Lion Brand has a new fall pattern out, these sweet looking gourds.  They are different than the veggies in the cornucopia.  They definitely seem more autumnish. haha

--------------------

December 12, 2013: I actually finished these bad boys up before Thanksgiving, but forgot to post about them. Whoops! I only crocheted two, but since I already have a cornucopia of crocheted items, I figured that was all I needed. As always, I love the Lion Brand pattern.


3 comments:

  1. I love the autumnal, dullish colors that Lion Brand always shows in their examples. These would look great spilling from that cornucopia or in a pretty crocheted bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have printed this pattern to make next fall as Catnip Toys for an SPCA I send toys to. They are just the right size for a bell, catnip and fiberfill stuffing.

    Now, I am on the search for hearts that are easy for the Jan & Feb. catnip toys . . . maybe even shamrocks if i can find any for Feb too.

    paula

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie - They do use fantastic colors! We could make the crocheted bowl from last week in a brown or sage and put these in it!

    Paula - that is awesome! I will see what I can find! Have you ever made any of the cakes from http://www.normalynn.info/freepatterns.html ? You could make cakes that cat owners could buy for their pets birthdays!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)