Tuesday, November 16, 2010

November 16: Baby Gingham Blanket - COMPLETED

Pattern # 320:  Baby Gingham

A friend asked to make a blanket for her baby boy.  While searching, I found this pattern and I love it.  I could do it in blues, greens, or whites.
--------------------------------

Updated March 22, 2012: I finished this blanket about a week before the baby shower! I ended up making it for a different friend's baby boy and she LOVED it. Thank goodness. It was 241 little squares. Whew. I actually made 244 because I lost 3 in the couch. I was so confused when I was down to the last three... because I knew I had counted accurately! I found the missing squares two days later. Oh well. I used Lion Brand Pound of Love and I think a different pound of yarn in three different shades. LOVE how it turned out!







2 comments:

  1. Are they Granny Squares? If so, how many rounds?

    \0/ paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah they are 2 round granny squares. Tiny little things! I may go to 3 rounds, just so it is not as tedious! Then again, that would lose some of the cuteness -- that is a lot of weaving in! haha

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)