Saturday, January 9, 2010

Jan 9: Fashion Scarf (Scarf Week) - COMPLETED

Pattern #9: Fashion Scarf

One last Red Heart find (can you tell that I found Red Heart later than the Lion Brand - they are all in a row. haha I will work on spreading out the "yarn specific" patterns later).  This ends Scarf Week.  Stay tuned for next week - Beanies!  I am stretching myself because originally I made basic single crochet beanies and scarves.  Following a pattern is how I am growing.  Let me know if you (I say this thinking that no one is reading this) have anything you would like to see!

--------------------

Updated June 10, 2014: I finished this scarf in January as a gift for my mother in love. I used two strands of lightweight yarn to make it. I LOVE how it turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)