Saturday, January 16, 2010

Jan 16: Newborn Newsie Hat -- COMPLETED

Pattern #16: Newborn Newsie Hat

I originally posted a granny skull hat here, but I posted it again... so I'm adding a new pattern. This newsie hat is adorable! I can't wait to make one!

-----------

Updated March 5, 2013: A friend asked me to make this for her little boy. I finished it up really quickly (oh the joys of thick yarn)! And got it in the mail. She sent me this picture a few days after he was born. Precious. And -- it fits! I took a few pictures of my own... but we will see if I ever get to adding them. For now, this is perfect! Boom! I finally have my pictures to share!! (And it's only April 9... a month later  lol)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)