Friday, January 15, 2010

Jan 15: Cable Hat (Hat Week) - COMPLETED

Pattern #15: Cable Hat

This hat was created by the same Ravelry user as yesterday's pattern, Rheatheylia. I love the cable knit in crochet. It looks so much more challenging that it actually is. The cable stitch just takes some getting used to! What color should I make this one?

--------

8/15/10
I found out a day before we got to Mexico that we would be celebrating Shaina's birthday upon our arrival.  I was at a loss of what to make her, but had some pink yarn in my bag.  (I was in route from San Fran to Mexico via my house for a quick night).  Luckily, I had this pattern with me.  I love the way the hat turned out, and Shaina loves it too.  And that is what counts, right?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)