Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Jan 12: Reversible Strands (Hat Week) - COMPLETED

Pattern #12: Reversible Strands

Nancy Smith created this great pattern and posted it on Ravelry. This was my hat of choice for the 2009 Christmas season. I made one for Matt in Maroon and Grey, another for Davis in Green & Gold, and then 2 more for Fortunas. I will make one more during these next 4 years, so as to make this fair (I mean it's not fair if I just keep posting things that I have already done and don't make new things). This time, I will make one for me!

------------------

Updated August 21,2 014: I'm definitely calling this one completed. I made so many of these hats over the years!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)