Sunday, January 31, 2010

Jan 31: Chapstick Holder - COMPLETED

Pattern #31: Chapstick Holder

I decided not to make this week specific, but rather a week of miscellaneous patterns. I hope you enjoy this week's random collection. I picked this pattern because my wonderful hubby requested something to put his chapstick in on his keychain... this looks like it will do, right? This pattern was made by Lynn Szwalkiewicz and you can find more of her work here.

I finished these up earlier in the month, because Matthew had been asking for them for so long! I ended up making 2 and keeping one of them for myself. I think these took like 15 minutes each. Here are the crappy pictures from my phone, until we get a good camera! Oh and I kept the first one, he likes the camo / neutral colors better.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)