Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jan 17: Bertie Bott's Every Flavor Beans (Hogwarts) - COMPLETE


Welcome to the newest week over here at crochet every day! I have decided to venture into the magical world of Hogwarts - because I love Harry Potter! This project is super easy and I can't even remember when or how I came across it.  I plan to make it once I have a bunch of scraps. What else do I have in store for Hogwarts week (and this is one of two)? Come back and see!

----------------------

Updated 3/16/2011:  I made these for the Iron Craft challenge - in the movies.  It was a fun project that used up little bits of yarn.  You could easily make tons of these little jelly beans for your kid to play with.  Since I don't have kids yet, I'm just going to avoid making more! haha



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)