Sunday, March 7, 2010

Mar 7: Sundae Oh La La Cheesecake - COMPLETED

Pattern #66: Sundae Ooh La La Cheesecake

This cute pattern is actually a charity pattern. I believe she makes these crocheted desserts as sachets and then gives the proceeds to charity. She gives away some of the patterns for free. Although, I know I will need to alter this pattern for myself, as this one has an open bottom, in the pattern. I like play foods to be stuffed, not hollow! I picked this out because it is cute and celebratory. And this is a celebratory day. Well, tomorrow is. haha Tomorrow, March 8, is my 2nd wedding anniversary, I can't believe it has been 2 years already! Wow! anywho, this week's patterns are all about fun and reader requests, and maybe a few random things that I just want to make! Enjoy!

--------------------------------

Updated June 21, 2014: I went through a crocheted food phase this summer. And why not? It's quick, easy, and adorable! It also makes me want to get some sort of dessert!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)