Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mar 24: Little Star Afghan - COMPLETED

Pattern #83: Little Star Afghan

This is the coolest pattern ever. Well at least, I think so! Beth made this really cool star afghan, but Melissa at Inner Child Crochet came up with a very cool variation on the original. I'm not sure which one I will make for this blog, but I LOVE Melissa's! This is another baby blanket pattern, but I think it would make a cool throw. And if you check out the page on Ravelry, you can see some other cool variations...

----------------

Update on September 13, 2014 - I LOVE how this blanket came out. I didn't add the extra stars, but I didn't want to. I like the simplicity of the star (sun), sky, and clouds. I started this last year, for my nephew, but needless to say, he didn't get it (he will be one next month)! For now, this will go into the closet. It may end up going to a friend with a new baby, or staying around til I have kiddos of my own. We shall see...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)