Thursday, March 4, 2010

Inspiration

So this blog was supposed to be "only a pattern a day, every day." And since I am OCD, I was going to leave it at that. I wasn't going to let myself break out of the routine. Then I remembered - this is my blog! I can do whatever the heck I want! So, first, I am going to copy my cousin's picture, from our blog. This is us knitting back in 2005, I think.


And check out some amazing things that she has made. I did not even know that she was making the cowl or hat... they are gorgeous! She is on Ravelry too, check out her link at the bottom of her post. And in case you were wondering, that post is from Newlywife, our joint blog, about being Newlyweds [obviously, not to each other, but we did each marry a Matt!]. I hope you enjoyed your little trip over there today!

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)