Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mar 11: Ladybug Hat & Rattle - COMPLETE

Pattern #70: Ladybug Rattle

This pattern is a reader request. Brooke wanted me to make "something ladybug" for her new niece. I thought this rattle was just the cutest thing ever... until I found this hat! I decided a complete set was in order -- and that means you all get 2 patterns today!

I finished the rattle already. How cute is it? Too cute, I tell ya!



And the beanie (first picture with it on is of a 3 month old, the latter 2 are of a 1 year old -- so you can see the size thing). Thanks so much to my good friend Lauriana for taking the pics on the kids. Once she gets her photo blog up, I will post a link! I ended up creating my own pattern for this. I found the pattern from Care Wear too confusing; so I am creating my own, to be posted later.





1 comment:

  1. Cant wait for it!!! The rattle came out great!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)