Saturday, March 13, 2010

Mar 13 : Summer Garden Granny Square

Pattern #72: Summer Garden Granny Square

This is one of the cutest patterns that I have seen in a very long time! I love the simplicity of it - and that it looks like a flower! This new addiction of mine, to granny squares, is going to be my demise... I can already tell! haha I love the way that Lucy (from Attic24, the designer of this square) takes each step and breaks it down with amazingly simple pictures. It makes it so anyone can do it. Are any of you going to make this square?

Picture from Lucy:


1 comment:

  1. It's just simply beautiful, isn't it? I want to make flowery ones like that as well, but I would like to make them hexagonal. Just another challenge ahead for me :-)

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)