Tuesday, March 8, 2011

I've Been Tagged

and I'm a wee bit bored, so I decided to participate in this.  :0)  If you are looking for something to do, you should head on over to Newly Wife to see pictures from my wedding (on Monday) and fun wedding related posts.  It's a party -- and you are invited!  Oh yeah, and my anniversary is today (hence the wedding week at Newly Wife).

Jess (who has a private setting blog which I'm really sad about because I can't share her wonderful craftiness with you all) tagged me so here's what I got! :)

1. What color are your socks right now?
white, purple, and black argyle.  Love Target's fun socks!
2. What are you listening to right now?
Silence. It's really odd that the office is so quiet.  I think I'm going to plug in my ipod and listen to some podcasts soon.  Nancy Leigh DeMoss or Mark Driscoll, anybody?
3. What was the last thing you ate?
Blueberry Muffin from my mom in law.  DE-licious!
4. Can you drive a stick shift?
Nope. Matt was going to teach me, but he got rid of his truck that was stick. :(
5. Last person you spoke to on the phone.
My mom.  Last night.  No, wait, Sarah.  Oh Sarah, I do love you my dear!
6. Do you like the person who sent this to you?
Of course -- she is awesome!
7. How old are you today?
25, very close to being 26.  And Matt will be 30 next year.  Wow.  Time flies.
8. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV?
Olympic Tether Ball (anyone get that reference)?
9. What is your favorite drink?
 I like coffee. Black.  And Fortuna tea (homemade chai tea w/ creamer).  Also wine.
10. Have you ever dyed your hair?
Yes.  Often.  It's rare that it has not been dyed in over a year.
11. Favorite food?
Salty snack food.
12. What is the last movie you watched?
Phantom of the Opera.  So good.  So want to see it live.
13. Favorite day of the year?
I don't know. Birthdays are good, and Christmas, but mostly because I get to see family.  And I love that.  Hawaii on Thanksgiving days are good too!
14. How do you vent?
This outward processor talks to her hubby, wise friends, and journals. [this was Jessica's answer and I am leaving it!]
15. What was your favorite toy as a child?
Ehhh, the classics: my little ponies, barbies, and popples [also, same answer as Jess]
16. What is your favorite season?
Summer!  I'm definitely a summer girl. But I love snuggling up to my beloved during the cozy winter (because, really, I live in So Cal, it doesn't get cold here)
17. Cherries or blueberries?
Cherries are a natural diuretic.
18. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
Yes, but I often forget, so I don't blame them.  I much prefer hand written letters (hello to my pen pals!)
21. Living situation?
We love our home :)
22. When was the last time you cried?
Not sure.  Recently.  I almost cried yesterday, can't remember if I actually did.
23. What is on the floor of your closet?
Shoes.  In neat little rows and bins (flip flops), a laundry hamper, and lots of little dust bunnies.
25. What did you do last night?
Measured Carla's tables for my first doily order.  Met with our good friends from Mexico, who are now back in our hometown, before heading back out into the Mission Field (in Thailand).  Hung out with my sis.  Cuddled and talked to my wonderful hubby of 3 years!
26. What are you most afraid of?
Anything happening to those I love. (and now that Matt is training to be a firefighter, I'm going to have to get over those fears...)
27. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers?
In N Out cheeseburger, animal style
28. Favorite dog breed?
Not particular.  I loved our dog Cory, who was a Brittany Spaniel.  We had an Aussie Shepherd for a day and she was awesome, but we aren't ready for a dog yet.  Our Mexican-American tabby cats are wonderful enough.  :)
29. Favorite day of the week?
Sundays.  I love our church.  And Wednesday, that's hanging with the hubby time.
30. How many states have you lived in?
One. California. But really, Nor Cal and So Cal are like 2 different states!  I also lived in Austria for a month.

Sorry it has been so long since I updated.  I hope you have enjoyed this little walk down my memory lane.  I have another one of these thingies that I want to post later.  And I want to talk about my current crochet projects.  And another long-brewing inspiration post!

3 comments:

  1. FINALLY! ;)

    Thanks for the shout-out too. heehee! I love that so many of the answers are the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting...referring to #16, I also love summer! It's the best season of the year for sure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Phantom of the Opera on broadway is pretty rad - DO IT! I finally finished that kitty beanie for my daughter. I hope to be posting about it on Friday. Thanks again for all of your help with the pattern and such!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)