Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Iron Craft 11 & Crocheted Cozies

After sewing a bunch of coffee cozies, I realized I could crochet some too.  I searched for patterns on Ravelry, but decided to just create my own!  I was also going to create some shamrock coasters for St. Patricks day (and the green challenge at Iron Craft), but I ran out of time.  So I made a green coffee cozy!  So far I only have three crocheted cozies made, but I LOVE how they look!



Marketing :)


And for the green cozies (for Iron Craft):



 

Coffee Cozies: Complete!  I am definitely going to be making more of these.  I just love them!  And sorry, the green just didn't show up very well.  Oh well!  Would you be more likely to purchase a sewn or crocheted coffee cozy?

5 comments:

  1. Um, cute cute cute!! These made me think of ear warmers/headbands with those flowers on them-- those would sell too, I bet. I'd buy some!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will try to make some for my etsy then, thanks for the positive feedback, girls!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)