Monday, December 6, 2010

December 6: Reindeer - COMPLETED

Pattern # 340:  Reindeer

Day 2 of Christmas amigurumi is upon us, with this incredibly cute reindeer from Lion Brand.  My coffee & crochet date friend showed me this pattern last year and I absolutely adore it!

-----------------

Updated November 21, 2011: I finished this little guy and I love him! I made this guy early, so he is ready for our Christmas decorations this year! I really cannot get over how cute he is. The hubs says that his nose should be red, so I may have to change that (easy enough to do). The cats are a little freaked out by Rudy -- they gave his face some playful swats last night! Also, how cute is that little sticker label? I just love the apps that are available for my iphone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)