Friday, October 8, 2010

October 8: Crochet Squares Afghan - COMPLETED

Pattern # 281:  Crochet Squares Afghan

About a month ago, I asked my family to email me their Christmas wish list -- crocheted items, that is.  My Mother in Law asked me for this, specifically.  Talk about easy, I know exactly what she wants!  It is a bit smaller that it says, so I may change it up a bit, but I'm not sure yet.

12/28/10 - It is finished!  I actually finished it before Christmas, and gave it to her Christmas morning.  The blanket turned out beautiful and incredibly soft -- I may just have to make one for myself!!  I followed the pattern exactly as written and ended up with a decent sized blanket.  To join the strips, I safety pinned each "joint" where 4 square should have matched up.  You would not really be able to tell if it wasn't completely straight, but it is anyways!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)