Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 30: Monster Finger Chapstick Holder -- COMPLETED

Pattern # 303:  Monster Finger Chapstick Holder

Halloween is only a day away, and I don't know about you, but I needed something ghoulish today!  I found these monster finger chapstick holders, and they fit the bill.  Will you rock this?  And I love Girl on the Rock's web image thingie -- a tiny ball of yarn with knitting needles!  So cute!

Tomorrow is the last day to enter the Pumpkin CAL giveaway, go ahead... link up!

----------------------

Updated October 20, 2013: I love finishing projects. Even if they are random and you don't quite know what to do with them. This is one such example. Although I did get a good laugh when Matt asked for chapstick and I handed him this. My biggest problem is that it somehow look rather phallic to me. Hopefully that's just me!

 

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)