Monday, October 25, 2010

October 25: Roll Candy - COMPLETED

Pattern # 298:  Roll Candy

Hello lovely readers!  My apologies for this last weekend.  I was super busy and realized just last night that I had not posted any patterns since Wednesday!  I have quite a few days to play catch up on.  Mind you, I have all of the patterns for the month (and half of December - Christmas patterns are quite easy to find!) picked out and meticulously handwritten on a calendar.  In fact, I also add if I am going to be making the project for someone, and if so, I put their name down and the color.  Impressive, I know.  Anywho, yesterday was the start of Halloween week (as you will find out soon, haha).  Today's pattern is a fun one from Lion Brand.

Also, today is the start of our crochet along.  More details later in the day!

---------------

Updated 9/29/2011:  I finished up a whole bunch of candies (candy corn, pinwheel candy, this candy) in one day.  I was babysitting and the sweet girl that I watch took two naps that were two or three hours each.  This was a fun way to use up yarn.  I just wish I could think of a creative way to display them in the home...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)