Wednesday, October 6, 2010

October 6: Octoberfest Doily Blanket - COMPLETED

Pattern # 279: Octoberfest Doily

So. I originally  posted this as Gina's Shells... which was a pattern from January 5. So now I get to find a new pattern and post it. :)

----------------

Updated January 5, 2012: I made this doily as a blanket and am really happy with the final product. I just kept repeating the rows until it was as big as I wanted. Very cool. Better pictures to come later! :) I used two strands of yarn. JoAnn Sensations in a variagated blye colorway and a bright blue Lion Brand Pound of Love. Same colors as the Gina's Shells Scarf.


I finally took some close up pictures... although I forgot to get pictures of the centermost part (actually the sprinklers were on and I could not use the lawn) and now the blanket is in the mail. Oh well.



 <-- You have to check out the project page. There is an amazing parasol in there. Such a wonderful idea!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)