Tuesday, October 19, 2010

October 19: Spiral Scrubby - COMPLETED

Pattern # 292:  Spiral Scrubby

This cute little scrubby is just that -- cute!  I love that it is a circle, and a spiral.  And apparently really easy! haha

-----------------

Updated 11/7/2011: I made this scrubby a couple weeks back in an attempt to quickly finish a project. I made an ornament that same day so I felt super accomplished. I just wanted to get a little bit closer to finishing my goal! This scrubby is cute, and I made it Christmassy, but I'm not really sure if I will use it. Oh well. One more item off of my list of 365!


2 comments:

  1. This is one I made a few months ago. It's a great "in front of the TV" project because it's super fast and super easy....and it looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made lots of these last Christmas, they make great gifts! Yhey are quick & easy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)