Thursday, October 28, 2010

October 28: Little Bat - COMPLETED

Pattern # 301:  Little Bat

How cute is this little bat?  I would make him with black yarn, but I still think he is just adorable.  He looks very Disney to me!  Now, I really need to head to the store and pick up some safety eyes!

The link up is still active for the CAL, head on over and check out what all the pumpkins look like in our little pumpkin patch!

------------------
 Updated October 15, 2013: I wanted to finish this cute little guy before Halloween this year, and I did! It's just sitting on the entryway though. I should really put some fishing line through him and hang him. Right? So it looks like he's flying?


1 comment:

  1. Whoa! I'm tempted to stop my CAL pumpkin and make one of these guys. Susannah is really into nocturnal creatures right now and she'd love this.

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)