Friday, September 3, 2010

September 3: Pineapple Doily - COMPLETED

Pattern # 246:  Pineapple Doily

A few weeks ago (actually it was back in July), I mentioned crocheted doilies and how I thought I could give it a shot.  This is another sweet pattern that I found during that initial search.  I love it!  It looks very complicated though!

------------------

Updated April 29, 2012:  I finished this doily on a weekend trip to my parents house. Doilies are excellent projects for plane rides! Portable and compact! I used size 10 thread and a size 7 (I think) steel hook.




2 comments:

  1. I never thought I could crochet lace until the first time I tried it. While the pattern was much smaller (and simpler) than this one, I discovered it's just like any other pattern. Follow the directions and you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet. I'm ready to get lace crochetin then!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)