Sunday, September 26, 2010

September 26: Autumn Harvest Hat - COMPLETE

Pattern # 269:  Autumn Harvest Hat

Technically, it is fall.  Although the 108 degree heat yesterday would tell you differently.  But I will start another week of beanies anyways.  It is supposed to cool down after Tuesday.  That's the "peak," but I cannot really handle much more heat.  Oh how I miss the crisp fall days of Nor Cal...  :(  anywho, first beanie of the week...

-----------

Edited 4/25/2011:  I finished this beanie in about an hour or two yesterday.   I used Lion Brand Thick & Quick yarn in Cilantro, I believe, or maybe Grass Green.  Whatever color, it is pretty dang cute!  It is a child size though, it can stretch to fit my head,  but looks REALLY goofy!  I'm planning to sell this at my Craft Fair!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)