Monday, April 19, 2010

Apr 19: Hawaiian Fruit Set

Pattern #109: Hawaiian Fruit Set

I liked food week so much, that I decided to do it again, but this time a bit healthier. This week is fruit / veggie week! This sweet pattern set was another Ravelry find, from designer Patti Gonsalves. My family loves Hawaii and it's food - so this little set is perfect. I really need to find someone to give all of this play food to! haha

[Sorry but you have to be a Ravelry member to see this pattern. The link page isn't working, so you have to do an auto download on Ravelry. Oh well, it's worth it to join!]

Picture from Patty's Ravelry:

1 comment:

  1. These would look so cute as a summer centerpiece. Love the pineapple!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)