Thursday, April 1, 2010

Apr 1: Chicken Egg Cozy - COMPLETED

Pattern #91: Chicken Over Egg Cozy

This pattern is rather ironic. It's a chicken holding an egg. haha This pattern is also different for 2 reasons: a) it's our first non-Lion Brand pattern and b) the egg is sideways. What do you think? Should they all be sideways like this, or do you like the tall versions better?

I can't believe it is April! That means I have been doing this for 3 months already! Crazy! Only 9 months left in this initial year of pattern posting (the whole completion part still has lots of time left!)


Updated 3/31/2011:  I am very excited to post this cute little chicken!  I created this bad boy a few days ago and LOVE how it turned out!  Seriously, this was an easy pattern to follow and I was very happy with the finished product.  It was gorgeous -- well as gorgeous as a chicken egg cozy can be!

Here is a link to my Ravelry Project Page, as there is no pattern page for this creation.  :(


  1. can you please post the directions somewhere where i can get them without a Ravelry account

  2. Yes! If you click on the link next to Pattern #91, it will go directly to the pattern. Just click the name of the pattern and it will take you. In case that didn't make sense, it is


Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)