Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Pinecone Pattern

Last year I made an adorable little pinecone and I LOVED it! It is still one of my favorite crocheted items, and possibly my favorite fall decor item. That's how much I like it! Sadly, the pattern disappeared from the internet. I have it printed at home, but feel bad just giving it away to other people (it's not mine to give, right?).

My little pinecone
Anyways, I digress. Planet June released a pinecone pattern today and I have to say it's fantastic. I know I usually only post free patterns, but there were a few of you asking for that pinecone pattern, so I just had to share this one!


I have not bought and used this specific pattern, but I can attest to the fact that her patterns are awesome. The products always come out looking like they are supposed to, possibly even better than you expect. So, if you were sad because you could not crochet that pinecone before, you should go buy this pattern. If you want, you can totally buy me a copy too! I would love to create some of the other pinecones. :)

And in case you were wondering, these are the (free) patterns from June that I crocheted in the past: pumpkin, pearwhale, candy cane, poinsettia, and christmas pudding (loved this one too)! The only pattern on my list that I have not yet completed is the rose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)