Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Last week

Randomness ahead! I take a ton of pictures with Instagram, and then forget to post them here. However, I want to look back on all of these days, so here are some pics from my past week (end).

I grew a carrot. What?

T-shirt headband with bottom of old shirts from Rag Rug.
I have worn these almost daily for the past two weeks.

Better picture of that rag rug, sorry for the dirty floor!

Friday morning I woke up to coffee and a rose by my bed.
I am so greatful for my man!
Have a great week!

4 comments:

  1. Aww! Sweetie. ;-)
    (impressive carrot!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I got a good one! And thanks, the carrot was tasty too!

      Delete
  2. Awww sweet! I have carrots coming out of my ears lately! People just keep giving them to me, lol!

    ReplyDelete

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)