Friday, April 13, 2012

Friends the Baja 500

On Wednesday I showed you pictures from the Baja 500 Race. Here are a few pictures of us with our friends. They have a sweet one of us with a truck zooming by, but I don't have a copy. Sad. Oh yeah, more Mexico trips here.
Watching the Rock Star race truck (I think they are called trophy trucks) go by

My man, our truck, a helicopter. Craziness!

I love this man. I do not love my posture. Sigh.

This should have been their engagement picture (it was a month or so after the fact).
--------------------
This is a part of a series of cleaning up post drafts from the past year (or more) from my blogger. This is probably more for my own enjoyment and sense of cleaning / organizing than your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)