Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Life: A - Z

I started this last year... might as well finish it. I always love sharing random facts.  And a smattering of pictures...

A. Age: 27

B. Bed size: We have a queen and we LOVE it! Just enough space that we have our own room, but close enough to cuddle!

C. Chore you hate: Cleaning the Toilet. Gross!

D. Dogs: Nope. We love our kittens!





E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.

F. Favorite color: Pink! (I'm such a girly girl sometimes)
G. Gold or silver: White Gold. Ha!

H. Height: 5'6"

Obviously I am shorter than a gorilla... but not by much!

I. Instruments you play: Used to play the clarinet, then bass clarinet, then contrabass clarinet. Now I just sing. A lot.

J. Job title: Estimating Assistant (and yes, I made that up myself) and master blogger!
K. Kids: Not yet

L. Live: Sunny So Cal.

M. Mom’s name: Claire


N. Nicknames: Meg, Megs, Mugs, Mimi, Megababy

O. Overnight hospital stays: None. Two visits from broken bones (arm, ankle), but I wasn't there overnight. Ankle post coming soon. Lovely pictures too! :)

P. Pet peeve: Whistling. That annoying click in your throat when you swallow / breathe weird. Stop doing it now. If you don't know what I'm talking about, be grateful. Never try to hear it. You will never go back.

Q. Quote from a movie: "That's so fetch." Okay. I can't really think of any right now. That just came to mind. "Squirrel."
R. Right or left handed: Righty

See... I hold my coffee with my right hand. Bam!
S. Siblings: My bro-ski.
With his cute girlfriend (of two years, next month)

At his College World Series in Idaho!
T. Time you wake up: Lately around 5:45. But I snooze the alarm for awhile...

U. Underwear: What are you eating under there? (whomp whomp wahhhh)
V. Vegetables you dislike: Radish? Sprouts? I dunno.

W. What makes you run late: Life. I'm always late. Poor time management is probably the culprit -- that's what the M@! says anyways.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: My arm when I was 7.  I broke it jumping on the bed.  Also my ankle -- I broke it in 2007 jumping over a pile of laundry (noticing a theme here).  And then my back -- for the chiropractor!

My ankle still has those screws in it...
Y. Yummy food you make: I love to bake, and cook!  Matt loves my chicken enchiladas (recipe from a friend's mom) and stuffed jalapenos and mushrooms (thanks Pioneer Woman)!
Z. Zoo- favorite animal: I have always loved elephants.  I'm not sure why.  I just do!

Whew. Know what? There were no questions about my Pops. His name is Dean. And I love him too. So he gets a pic as well, as does the rest of the fam. :)

Hawaii 2010

Wine tasting 2011

Disneyland 2010

Watching the broski play ball
Need pics with the hubs too...

Engagement Pic (Flory Photography)

San Diego 2009 (I believe)

------------

This is a part of a series of cleaning up post drafts from the past year (or more) from my blogger. This is probably more for my own enjoyment and sense of cleaning / organizing than your own!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)