Thursday, February 3, 2011

It's rough, but it works

 I decided to try and make a banner for my shop.  It's not amazing.  It's not even fantastic.  But it is mine.  And it will hold my little space in the etsy-universe until my wonderfully amazing photoshop loving husband can create something amazing for me.  Also, I ordered my free business cards from moo.  Thank you moo + etsy for the deal. 

Here is the banner


And a few things I am actually excited about... more coasters and hot pads / pot holders!!




Also, this month I will be donating 10% of my sales to Lauren Wallace and Young Life in San Ramon.   This girl is amazing and I'm so happy to support what she does to help youth in her area.

1 comment:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)