Thursday, January 27, 2011

Completed - Bracelet & Pointsettia

I finished a few projects, so now it is time to show them off!  First up...

December 18: Poinsettia



That was a quick crochet on Christmas, with my new yarn!  Next up, probably a birthday gift for my Sista...

September 2: Spokes Cuff Bracelet



This one was a lot of fun and not as hard as I imagined.  I think it is a bit too big for me, but will be perfect for my sister.  I love the buttons though!  And yes, I had fun editing the photos and posing at my desk...


I also finished the Christmas Pudding ornament from November 28, but now I cannot find it.. or pictures of it!  So I must search around the craft room for awhile! 

Have a fantastic day!  I'm busy scouring Ravelry and Etsy for some inspiration... so be sure I will be back soon!

5 comments:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)