Monday, January 31, 2011

Hot Stuff Pot Holders

I set aside my crochet hook for a few hours this weekend, so I could whip up some cute pot holders.  I used all of the pins in my cupcake pincushion to hold the material together.  But guess what, it kept it nice and neat and there were no puckers!  Yay!



I love these so much, I think I am going to keep a set for my kitchen! 


If you want your own pair of Hot Stuff Hot Pads, you better hurry -- supply is limited!  Oh yeah, backstory on the verse.  So Proverbs 16:20 says "Whoever gives heed to instruction prospers, and blessed is he who trusts in the Lord."  I thought the whole part about giving heed to instruction sounded like "make sure you follow your recipe." So I put it.  Now I am not so sure, but I still think it is a good verse!

Oh yeah, and stay tuned for a giveaway later today :)

2 comments:

Comments make me happy! Thanks for leaving a word to let me know you are reading! :)